The main purpose of adding hydrogen to agitator equipment is to make it better used. The hydrogenation step is certain, so it is important to understand the steps when using it. Let's take a look at Zibo Yousheng Chemical Equipment Co., Ltd.
[Five steps of hydrogenation of agitator equipment]
1. Check whether the valves of the mixer equipment are closed tightly, and point the exhaust hose to an open and airy place.
2. Put on the hydrogen pressure reducing valve and nitrogen pressure valve, and check if there is any air leakage with soapy water.
3. Vacuum the air on the liquid surface at the exhaust port.
4. Open the inlet valve of the agitator device, open the nitrogen pressure reducing valve, and fill it with nitrogen to close the pressure in the inner kettle. Then, close the nitrogen pressure reducing valve and close the inlet valve. Hold for about two minutes to see if the pressure of the pressure gauge drops In addition, listen to the valve and the kettle lid for leaks. If not, slowly open the exhaust valve and close the exhaust valve when the pressure inside is exhausted to 0.01Mpa. This step is repeated again.
5. Open the air inlet valve and the hydrogen pressure reducing valve, fill the hydrogen to the required pressure, close the air inlet valve, close the hydrogen pressure reducing valve, and then debug other parameters of the mixer to the required state to make it react.
In short, the hydrogenation steps of the stirrer equipment are relatively simple, easy to use, and more conducive to selection. However, when hydrogenating, you must strictly follow the method and be careful when using it.